Saturday 4 August 2007

Do Wah Diddy Diddy

ok..haven't blogged in a while..and some people are complaining(i won't mention any names{ just look at the tagboard lol})..i don't know y though..all i write about is useless stuff anyways^^ lol....I'll summarize everything for the last two weeks cos that's what big kids do ^^ and to prove I'm a bigger kid..its 4:30am and I'm on the computer..one word for that...REBeL!! lol haha...so yes..school's back on again..how fun. see my enthusiasm?i'snt it contagious?lol


i haven't really been doing  much..I've been missing school .....my sickness is back..and now the doctors don't even know what to do about it =.=" stupid sickness is really pissing me off..i cant live a goddamn proper life(sorry for the blasphemy)...its not only the school bit...its everything else as well like going out..sigh...so been now I'm taking over 15 tablets a day..and the pain is still there...what can i say?my pain is almost as stubborn as i am =D lol...so instead of studying hard..im bed ridden most of the time...so what's a bed ridden boy suppose to do?talk on the phone =D lol so feel lucky if i ring u lol and thanks in advance for sparing ur time to talk as well ^^ i do,do a bit of work..but i just cant concentrate with the pain..i put up a good front though..sometimes i almost fool myself lol


Went to see an acupuncturist for acupuncture..duh! lol its not as bad as it looks...13 needles stuck in me and then connected up to something that sends electric pulses through your body for half an hour...doesn't tat sound like fun?=D lol got to go see them twice a week now..so should be fun..


what else have i done?hmm oh last story for this post...today i was really bored...so i decided to go look for all the coins around the house...under my bed..my wallet..desk drawers..car ashtray..boxes etc etc...and you wouldn't believe how much coins/money i got all up...just guess...its like unbelievable...i couldn't believe it myself at first...




649 coins all up!!!


i couldn't even believe it at first...guess how much money it was
5c x 280 =     $14
10c x 250 =   $25
20c x 61  =    $12.20
50c x 19 =     $9.50                   silver coins only...and it already equals $60.70!!!
$1 x 17 =      $17
$2 x 22=      $44

$121.70 all up!!!


this is coins we're talking about..how is it even possible to accumulate that amount of coins...
well  i thought it was amazing ^^ lol


Here's two pics..one of the my stomach with needles for the acupuncture..the other the coins lol













This pic is obviously the needle one ^^ doesn't look that bad rite?=D







And these are the coins.....noticed how neatly their stacked?=D i think i spent the whole day on them lol..it was worth it...$121.70!!





Nitez/Morning

I'm off. =D


1 comment:

bellelephant. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.